Friday, February 19, 2010

Nicasso's latest masterpiece!





Collecting The Captain on wednesday from pre-school he gleefully waves his latest painting at me. "Oh it's lovely darling," I dutifully say. "Yes Mummy," he says to me in his loud clear voice, "it is of you and Daddy drinking wine." All the other mothers nearby smother giggles and the teacher is practically in hysterics. "Don't worry" one Mum says kindly to me, "Alexander's first word was 'wine!'"



Note, the wine glasses in our hands (not bad for a 4 year old!) I can't believe that this is what he chose to paint us doing though! The little monkey! :





2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    What a great story! No doubt you and your husband will be invited everywhere by the other parents now, knowing what party animals you are. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment. I hope that after going through the archives you aren't bored to tears! Lovely to "meet" you here. Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredy, I was so mortified that I am blushing now thinking about it. There were tears reading your blog, but only in the right places and from laughing!!! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...