Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The new Koskela showroom!


Yesterday the Captain and I stumbled across the most fabulous place, the new Koskela showroom in Rosebery!  He had an appointment at the studio next door and as we walked past I caught a glimpse inside the converted warehouse space and I was instantly captivated!  It is full of the most spectacular treasures and is well worth the visit.   As the lovely FF would say:

"run, don't walk people!"





Loving these vintage birdies!!!




The most exquisite bed linen for children that I think I have ever seen!











The Captain's croissant came to him literally straight out of the oven! His review... delicious!


We will be back, the Captain is hankering after one of the embroidered tree house doona covers!  

All of this wonderfulness is at:

Koskela 1/85 Dunning Ave Rosebery   

11 comments:

  1. What a great space. I love the raft with the red sail.

    And I love your new header :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! When I update to the new blogger format your one disappeared, sob sob! I made Ross make this one for me! He was not happy and kept muttering about how much he charges an hour etc etc, happy wife, happy life I was forced to remind him! x

      Delete
  2. Ah this looks interesting. I don't even know where Rosebery is, but it seems it's time I found out. I never used to be this insular peninsula.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice Captain - that would have been my pick too, along with the koi and the fabulous brooms on the back wall [every good stepmother needs one don't you know?].

    Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fab! Will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab! Will have to get me to Rosebery soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a seriously beautiful but very dangerous place to visit;) There are so many lovely things in there I would love to buy. I can understand why the Captain wants to visit again, mmm that croissant looks delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning, Em. No wonder you were captivated. I was so smitten by that bunny lamp. But it cost a bomb. If you're looking for one, I found a much cheaper, battery operated version at http://www.hunkydoryhome.co.uk/hunkycat/rabbit-night-light-p-1519.html. Miss India is smitten by it and cuddles it each night! J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I am so glad I came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...